New Zealand Campervan Hire
New Zealand Motorhome and Campervan Hire
New Zealand’s awesome landscapes, lush forests, amazing wildlife and pleasant climate make it a mecca for many outdoor activity enthusiasts, and a great place to relax. New Zealand society is sophisticated, and multicultural, and the honesty and friendliness of New Zealanders will impress you!
Info and Articles about New Zealand Campervan Hire and What to Do.
- For an exhilarating adventure, how about trying some Jet Boating? It’s just one of the many activities available in New Zealand.
- Get out of the Campervan, and go for a Cycle!
- If you are looking for a bit of Art and Culture, look no further than the Museums and Galleries of New Zealand, or read about Maori History and Culture.
- Get out of the kitchen, and try some local cuisine.
Driving Tours in New Zealand
We have put together a series of Driving Packs for New Zealand at New Zealand Campervan Hire – mix and match to make your own holiday experience!
Locations in New Zealand
To book a Motorhome or RV, simply use our booking engine above for a quotation. You can email the quote to yourself for review, or you can proceed and book online, adding extras as you proceed through the booking process.
If you have any questions they may already be answered at our Frequently Asked Question’s (FAQ’S) section.
Should you have any further questions about Motorhome Hire in New Zealand you can contact us via the telephone or email contacts on our web site.
New Zealand General Information
New Zealand General Information
Location: Oceania, islands in the South Pacific Ocean, southeast of Australia
- Capital: Wellington
- Area: 268,680 sq km
- Population: 3,951,300 (2003)
- Language : English (official) and Maori (official)
- Climate: Temperate with sharp regional contrasts
- Highest point: Aoraki-Mount Cook 3,754 m
- Currency: New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Electricity : 230 Volts with a 3 flat pinned plug
- Drive : On the left
New Zealand’s awesome landscapes, lush forests, amazing wildlife and pleasant climate make it a mecca for many outdoor activitity enthusiasts, and a great place to relax. New Zealand society is sophisticated, and multicultural, and the honesty and friendliness of New Zealanders will impress you.
Over one half of New Zealand’s unique and beautiful landscape is protected by conservation parks and reserves. There are 14 National Parks to visit and many of them offer outdoors actitivites such as hiking, climbing, skiing, fishing, canoeing and white-water rafting. You can even try gold mining in the Westland National Park.
You could visit your favourite Kiwi film locations. New Zealand became the fabulous Middle Earth in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Eastland was the setting for the charming film “Whale Rider” and the wild west coast is the dramatic backdrop for “Perfect Strangers”. New Zealand is about to hit the Silver Screen again as Narnia !
Whether it is for the amazing scenery, the excellent food and wine, or the wonderful Kiwi people, your visit to New Zealand will be an unforgettable one !
The main airports in New Zealand are:
- Auckland International Airport
- Christchurch International Airport
- Wellington International Airport
Submit your review
Wow I recommend that you visit the south island of New Zealand. We appreciate all your help Mary with the ferry and the camper van measurements.